3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHigh Meadow, Sibford Gower
- A pleasantly located semi detached bungalow
- Some scope for modernisation and with potential to extend
- Located within this highly regarded village
- Sitting/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Night storage heating
- Gardens to the front, side and rear
A PLEASANTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH SOME SCOPE FOR MODERNISATION AND WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, night storage heating, gardens to the front, side and rear, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£205,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 9 miles
Shipston on Stour 9 miles
Chipping Norton 8 miles
M40 (Junction 11) 10.5 Miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins approx.
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction toward Shipston on Stour (B4036). Continue for approximately 7 miles travelling through the villages of Broughton, Tadmarton and Swalcliffe. Upon leaving Swalcliffe take the fourth turning on the left into Pound Lane (signposted Sibford Gower). High Meadow is the first turning on the right hand side. The property will be found on the left hand side as you bear around to the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - SIBFORD GOWER AND SIBFORD FERRIS are linked villages which lie approximately seven miles from Banbury, eight miles from Shipston on Stour and seven miles from Chipping Norton. They are very popular and amenities include a primary school, the Quaker primary and secondary school, a shop, church, village hall and one public house. The villages are surrounded by delightful undulating countryside with golf courses at Rye Hill, Brailes and Tadmarton Heath, these all being within easy reach.
The Property - 1 HIGH MEADOW is a three bedroomed semi detached bungalow which is pleasantly located within this well served and popular village. There is potential to extend the property as there are gardens to three sides. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
* Spacious sitting/dining room with wood laminate flooring and a window to the front.
* The kitchen/breakfast room is located at the rear and has a door and window overlooking the rear garden. It is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
* There are three bedrooms, bedroom one is a good sized double with a range of fitted wardrobes. Bedroom two is located at the front and is a good sized single and bedroom three is a small single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside the property there are lawned gardens to the front, side and rear. We believe there is potential to create off road car parking at the front and also potential to extend to the side if required.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45014745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.