2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlencoe Villas, New Bridge Road, Hull
Sold STC £49,750
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted White High Gloss Dining Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Yard
ATTRACTIVELY PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE! LOOKING TO EXPAND YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO? THIS PROPERTY IS PERFECT!
An attractively priced to encourage a quick sale traditional style two bedroom mid terraced investment opportunity with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a popular/convienent location served by shops, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb property which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, white high gloss fitted dining kitchen incorporating built in appliances, re-fitted bathroom with white suite. First Floor; Two bedrooms. Outside; Front garden and enclosed rear yard.
With double glazed door and double glazed fan light above.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay/ max x 11' 5" max ( 4.37m into bay/ max x 3.48m max )
With double glazed angle bay window, feature fireplace, decorative built in gas fire, wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 1" narrowing to 6' ( 3.48m x 2.46m narrowing to 1.83m )
(L Shaped- Length Measurement 6'4" x 6'1"). White high gloss units with splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, fan asissted electric oven and filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, vinyl floor covering, coving and two double glazed windows.
With double glazed exit door.
With white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass, wall mounted gas fired multi point water heater and door.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.35m x 3.12m plus recess )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.87m max x 2.59m max )
With double glazed window, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, radiator and door.
To the front of the property is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with wrought iron fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
to the rear is a concretre yard area, cold water tap and brick built wall forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45014757.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.