3 bedroom bungalow for salePowder Mill Lane, Twickenham
Sold STC £525,000
- Potential To Extend
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Throughout
- Close To Many Excellent Schools
- Off Street Parking
Enviably located close to Heathfield Park is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow situated on Powder Mill Lane, Twickenham.
The versatile accommodation consists of entry porch, a good size reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master and a large three-piece family bathroom suite.
Externally the property benefits from a garage which provides additional storage space and generous off-street parking to the front for approximately two/three cars. To the rear of the property is a large private garden measuring and includes a patio area and laid lawn.
Additionally, the property may be extended to the side, rear and loft (STPC) to fully maximise the surrounding property space.
Powder Mill Lane is located close to many excellent schools and colleges within the Richmond Borough. There is a public park just opposite and Crane Park, with its attractive River walks, is also close by. The area also boasts many transport links which will take you too many local town centres and Whitton mainline station with its trains to London Waterloo is less than a mile away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45014763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.