1 bedroom character property for saleChurch Street, Youlgrave, Bakewell
Sold STC £165,000
- Retaining original period features
- Generous south facing garden
- Fixtures and fittings by separate negotiation
- No upward chain
- Ideal holiday cottage
A charming stone built, Grade II listed mid terrace cottage with generous South facing garden with stone store and timber storage shed. The property is centrally positioned in the popular Peak Park village of Youlgrave, close to local shop and country inns.
A charming stone built, Grade II listed mid terrace cottage with generous south facing garden with stone store and timber storage shed. The property is centrally positioned in the popular Peak Park village of Youlgrave, close to local shop and country inns, ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage with fixtures and fittings available by separate negotiation. The property retains original period features including attractive fireplace. To the rear of the property is a generous garden with mature planted beds and borders.
Sitting Room 12' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.71m )
A timber door opens into the charming sitting room with front aspect sash window, exposed beam and radiator. A feature stone fireplace with tiled hearth houses a log burning stove. A door opens onto the staircase ascending to the first floor and the sitting room opens into the kitchen with understairs storage area.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
A kitchen comprising rear aspect stone mullioned window overlooking the garden, exposed stone walling and Belfast sink set in tiled counter top. Space for electric cooker, fridge, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. With wall mounted Worcester boiler, recessed display shelving and a timber door leads to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
With doors opening into:
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
A double bedroom with front aspect sash window, decorative cast iron fireplace, radiator and recessed storage area with hanging rail and access to loft space.
Study Area/ Occasional Bedroom 9' 6" x 4' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.37m )
With rear aspect multi paned window, access hatch to loft space and radiator.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, rear aspect multi paned window and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear of the property is an enclosed south facing garden with paved seating terrace, stone boundary walling, mature planted beds and borders, stone store and timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.