2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArnold Close, Taunton
Offers in Excess of £155,000
- Modern well-presented accommodation
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Short distance from Taunton Town centre
- Views from top bedroom to allotments
An exceptionally presented two bedroom property offering sitting room, kitchen/dining room, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, allocated parking and a fully enclosed low maintenance garden.
A modern two bed mid terraced house situated in this popular residential area on the northern side of the town. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and off-road parking for two cars. The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen/diner and on the first floor two bedrooms together with the family bathroom. Outside the property has a rear garden fully enclosed by a range of walling and fencing.
The property is approached via a paved pathway with stone chippings to either side and a uPVC obscure double glazed door opening in to;
A neutrally decorated entrance porch featuring front facing double glazed window, tiled flooring, space and hanging for coats and shoes and an obscure door opening in to;
Sitting Room 12' 5" max x 13' 5" ( 3.78m max x 4.09m )
Presented in light, neutral decor and featuring front facing window, radiators, feature brick wall, stairs rising to the first floor and obscure sliding door to;
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
A well-presented kitchen with space for a dining table and chairs and featuring rear facing double glazed window, tiled flooring, uPVC door to the garden and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface and tiled splash back over, gas hob with electric oven below and stainless steel cooker hood over, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink, integrated dishwasher and remote controlled under unit heater. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Features side facing double glazed window, loft access, storage cupboard and doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 9' 5" min x 10' 10" min ( 2.87m min x 3.30m min )
Presented in light, neutral decor and featuring two front facing double glazed windows, radiator and built in wardrobes with mirrored door. Ample space is available for a double bed and range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom Two 5' 11" x 8' 11" ( 1.80m x 2.72m )
Well-presented and featuring rear facing double glazed window enjoying views over to allotments, radiator and room for a single bed and accompanying furniture.
Features rear facing obscure double glazed window, radiator, partly tiled walls and a suite in white comprising of flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer tap and electric shower over.
The garden can be accessed from the kitchen or from a side path and is initially laid to patio then on to artificial grass with a further raised area of paving in the corner providing space for garden furniture. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and wall to the rear, bordered by plants and benefitting from a wooden garden shed.
Proceed out of Taunton along North Street, turning right onto Station Road. Pass the railway station on the right and continue towards the traffic lights. Proceed straight over into Kingston Road and after a short distance turn right into Arnold Close where the property can be found on the left hand side and identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45014820.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.