Land for saleFrankby Road, Frankby
Offers in Excess of
- outstanding lifestyle opportunity
- detached barn with planning
- c12 acres of land, stables & paddock
- immense scope & potential
- planning no: APP/15/00380
- contact sales office for details
An exceptional, unique lifestyle purchase opportunity has arisen to acquire a substantial area of land and detached barn with full planning permission - (APP/15/00380) to convert into a stunning, four bedroom, three bathroom, contemporary styled home. The barn conversion is designed to provide complete privacy, with far reaching views over its own open pasture land across to the Mersey Estuary. There are five new substantial stables already in situ with the bases for a further five which also have planning consent, ready for development. However, there is the opportunity for these to be adapted to alternative use. The whole provides a unique opportunity for a ?lifestyle' choice in an area that whilst secluded, provides easy access to schools, shops and great variety of leisure pursuits. The charming, historic village of Frankby is an area of immense charm and natural beauty, sitting close to the National Trust Land at Royden Park, yet also convenient to Greasby and Newton Villages' with their local shopping facilities and amenities. For further details and to arrange a site visit, please contact the West Kirby sales office on 0151 625 8844.
*main front elevation image is an artists impression
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7268038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.