4 bedroom town house for saleKingsley Avenue,Torquay, TQ2
Under Offer £265,000
- Spacious light and airy. Approx 1,480 square feet
- House bathroom , roomy en-suite and spacious cloakroom
- Attractive architecure and street
- Close to Town, Coast and Dartmoor, easy drive to Exeter and Plymouth
- Landscaped suntrap gardens front and rear
- Side and rear access to garden
- Driveway parking to front, remote garage control
- Extra large family dining kitchen with french door access to garden
- Great decorative order and good carpeting
- Power and lighting in both garage and rear garden
We are delighted to offer for sale this Spacious Executive style 4 bedroom semi-detached town house. Built by Cavanna Homes in 2008- NHBC guarantee remaining. Situated in a highly sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. Close to the coast and an easy drive to Dartmoor, Exeter and Plymouth.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. High specification includes integrated appliances, remote control garage door and a large utility room. Landscaped gardens
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45015093.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6re-yn38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.