6 bedroom detached house for saleWinchester Village, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
- 6 bedroom detached house
- Open plan Kitchen and dining room
- Integrated Siemens appliances
- Granite kitchen worktops as standard
- Vicaima flush oak veneer internal doors
- Separate living room
- Utility room, downstairs WC and study
- En suite to two bedrooms
- Double garage with store room above
** NEW RELEASE**
Winchester Village is a new development designed by Huw Thomas Architects and located on the edge of the picturesque English city of Winchester.
Just under two miles from the centre of this stunning medieval city, Winchester Village enjoys a semirural location but with a wealth of city amenities nearby.
The Darcy is a six bedroom family home with open plan kitchen and dining room with separate living room. The ground floor also boasts a separate utility room, downstairs WC and additional storage.
The first floor consists of four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom one has an ensuite, fitted wardrobes and dressing room.
The second floor has two further bedrooms and a study, one bedroom with en suite.
Double garage with store room above.
Square Footage: 2,411 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOD140506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.