1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChaucer Walk, Eastbourne
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GARAGE TO THE REAR
- WELL PRESENTED GARDEN
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
An opportunity to acquire this SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW located in the SOUGHT AFTER POETS Estate in Eastbourne. Being offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property benefits from a GARAGE to the rear and a LANDSCAPED rear garden. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW located in the POPULAR POETS Estate in Eastbourne. Being offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN and boasting a WELL PRESENTED GARDEN with a GARAGE to the rear. An early inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment. This property is ideal for Family use or as an INVESTMENT.
Door to the side aspect, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator. There is ample space for a dining room table if necessary.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, space for oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect, door to the rear leading into the sun room.
Sun Room 5' 6" x 5' 2" ( 1.68m x 1.57m )
A timber constructed conservatory with a door to the side aspect leading into the garden and windows to all sides.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising a wet room area with screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, radiator, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the front aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a paved seating area, area mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, various plants, double gates to the rear and entry to the garage.
Located at the rear of the property with power, lighting and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45017550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.