4 bedroom link detached house for saleHorsley Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £600,000
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED
- LINK-DETACHED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO EN-SUITES, BATHROOM
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- CONSTRUCTED WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS
A beautifully appointed link-detached family home constructed within the last two years to an exacting standard. Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, fitted kitchen with stone work surfaces and all standing within landscaped gardens. Only 0.4 miles from Furze Platt train station.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, engineered wood flooring.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 7" x 16' 3" ( 6.27m x 4.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, bi-folding double glazed doors to garden, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, understairs cupboard, engineered wooden flooring.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 6' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to front, wall and base units, sink drainer, composite stone work surfaces, electric oven, Zanussi hob, cooker hood, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, integrated fridgefreezer, radiator, water softener.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, Juliet balcony to the front.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point.
Bath with mixer taps and shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., part tiled.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, dressing room housing Ideal boiler, hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, t.v. point, French doors leading to decked balcony with views of Windsor Castle. built-in storage cupboard, loft access.
Double glazed Velux window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail, part tiled.
Enclosed by panel fencing, mostly laid to lawn, patio area, side access from gate, outside tap, garden shed.
Garage 20' 9" x 9' 11" ( 6.32m x 3.02m )
Electric up and over door, power and light, double glazed door to rear from garden, vaulted roof with part boarding, great for storage space.
Off-street parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45017625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.