4 bedroom detached house for salePark Avenue, Hesketh Park
- Superb detached family home
- Lounge, dining room & conservatory
- Four bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Stunning presentation throughout
- Beautiful gardens to the front and rear
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
Only upon inspection can viewers appreciate the calibre of home on offer within this modern four bedroom detached house, beautifully positioned within strolling distance of Hesketh Park, local amenities and public transport links. The current owners are presenting a property of enviable quality, with well planned accommodation that comprises; enclosed porch with direct access to the double garage, entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, conservatory, dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. There are superb gardens to the front and rear, the rear enjoying a southerly aspect. Viewings are essential to appreciate the property on offer!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45017628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7271748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.