3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDee Terrace, Hamilton
Sold STC £80,000
- THREE Bedroom Family Home
- Residents Parking
- Double Glazing
- Established Residential Area
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Buyers Incentive
This three bedroom end terrace home situated in Hamilton is a fantastic first time buy that is sure to suit couples and families alike.
Situated in the popular Woodhead area of Hamilton, this three bedroom home is only two miles from the town centre and sits on a regular bus route.
Entering through the front door you are invited into a spacious and neutral entrance hallway with large storage cupboard off. The front facing lounge has laminate flooring and modern decoration and feature fireplace. The dining kitchen spans the width of the house and gives access to the enclosed rear gardens which has a mono block patio and area laid to lawn.
On the upper floor are three bedrooms which are freshly carpeted with neutral decoration. The modern family bathroom has a white three piece suite with shower over the bath.
The property has residents parking to the front, double glazing, electric heating and no chain.
Hamilton is home to excellent shopping facilities and sports amenities including golf courses, swimming baths, gyms and parks. There are several highly regarded schools as well as the nearby Hamilton College. The town of Hamilton has a wide variety of restaurants, bistros and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns including East Kilbride, Motherwell, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The nearby M74 motorway provides good road links throughout the west of Scotland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45017634.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.