3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCardinal Place, Maybush, Southampton
Sold STC £270,000
- Modern End Terrace House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
- South Facing Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- PV Solar Panel System
This absolutely stunning three bedroom end terrace house is less than two years old and built by Barratt Homes. Cardinal Park is a desirable new development of beautifully designed homes and this three bedroom house is no exception. Well proportioned with a south facing garden, driveway and garage.
This absolutely stunning "new build" end terrace house is less than two years old and built by Barratt Homes. Cardinal Park is a desirable new development of beautifully designed homes and this three bedroom house is no exception. This is a very convenient location close to amenities, schooling and Southampton General Hospital.
Upon entering you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor and the ground floor accommodation comprises, cloakroom, spacious living room with dual aspect windows, dining room with twin side aspect windows, french doors accessing the garden and an archway to a modern kitchen, finished with gloss cream units and integrated cooking appliances, plus the added benefit of a pantry store room.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing, off here are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom one is complimented by built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
Outside, there is driveway parking and a garage suitable for a car. The rear garden is enclosed with a rear service gate, enjoying a sunny south facing rear garden with a paved patio, lawn with edging borders and a storage shed.
Further features of the property include a PV Solar Panel System and for peace of mind the remainder of the NHBC guarantee.
Living Room 16' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.18m )
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 8' 7" ( 3.84m max x 2.62m )
Kitchen 13' x 7' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.21m )
Store Room 7' 4" x 3' 3" ( 2.24m x 0.99m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 3.89m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 3.12m max )
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.21m x 2.08m )
Family Bathroom 7' 6" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.29m max x 1.93m max )
Garage & Driveway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45017646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.