2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurch Green Road, Fishtoft, Boston
Sold STC £149,950
- SEMI DETACHED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- 20FT LOUNGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & DETACHED TENDEM GARAGE
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
A particularly spacious and well presented 2 Bedroom Semi Detached bungalow situated within the popular village of Fishtoft. The property benefits from ample off road parking, detached sectional garage, 2 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, rear Utility/Entrance Lobby, front & rear gardens.
SPACIOUS DETACHED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING.
EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE PROPERTY IN FULL.
With entrance door situated to the side of the property leading into the Entrance Hall.
With coving to ceiling, radiator, loft access, recessed storage area, doors leading to all internal rooms.
Lounge 20' 7" maximum into Bay window x 12' 5" maximum ( 6.27m maximum into Bay window x 3.78m maximum )
With double glazed Bay window to front aspect, an electric fireplace, radiators, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 14' 8" maximum x 7' 1" maximum ( 4.47m maximum x 2.16m maximum )
With a fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, archway opening to Utility/Rear Lobby. Stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces and tiling to walls, inset stainless steel electric oven with gas hob fitted over, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler.
Utility / Rear Lobby 7' x 5' 8" ( 2.13m x 1.73m )
With doorway to rear garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to front aspect with views over the village playing field, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 15' 11" maximum x 10' 7" maximum into door recess ( 4.85m maximum x 3.23m maximum into door recess )
With double glazed window to rear aspect.
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer tap and wall mounted over bath shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, coving to ceiling, fully tiled walls.
The property benefits from a generous driveway which provides off road parking for approximately 3 vehicles. An area of lawn is flanked to the front by flower and shrub borders. Gated side access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden had an area of hardstanding and pathway leading to the Garage and further storage sheds, a generous area of lawn with flower and shrub borders surrounding and is fully fence panel enclosed to the sides and rear.
Detached Sectional Garage 23' 2" internal measurement x 9' 9" Internal measurement ( 7.06m internal measurement x 2.97m Internal measurement )
Served by power, lighting, up-and-over door to front, window to side, further pedestrian door giving access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45017664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.