5 bedroom barn conversion for saleHeydon, Norwich
- A simply stunning conversion of three Grade II Listed barns (with only two remaining) in the conservation village of Heydon
- Enjoying an Idyllic setting with beautiful views across open fields/farmland
- Five Bedrooms, superb open plan living spaces and kitchen
- Family Bathroom and two en suites
- Front Garden, Enclosed Garden and Walled Garden with, five space open cart shed with garage and off road parking
- Includes a detached residence which is planned for annexe use
- The Accommodation extends to 3,575sq.ft
- No EPC Required
“If contemporary chic is right up your street, beautifully styled within a character home, this barn is a must see, with so much to offer – large bright and airy, an impressive abode. Architect-designed interiors lead onto spacious gardens; the wildlife your neighbours, the deer park nearby. Come take a look at this desirable conversion, set amongst fields under wide open sky.”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7251313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.