5 bedroom barn conversion for saleHeydon, Norwich
Guide Price £800,000
- A simply stunning conversion of three Grade II Listed barns (with only two remaining) in the conservation village of Heydon
- Enjoying an Idyllic setting with beautiful views across open fields/farmland
- Designs completed by "Architect of the Year 2014"
- Convinently located for the Market Towns of Aylsham, Holt and Fakenham
- With access to the highly sought North Norfolk Coast Line
- The accommodation extends to 3,505sq.ft
- No EPC Required
Full description“If contemporary chic is right up your street, beautifully styled within a character home, this barn is a must see, with so much to offer – large bright and airy, an impressive abode. Architect-designed interiors lead onto spacious gardens; the wildlife your neighbours, the deer park nearby. Come take a look at this desirable conversion, set amongst fields under wide open sky.”
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45017970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7259637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.