4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCob Close, Crawley Down, West Sussex
Superbly presented throughout is this four bedroom extended family home with generous living accommodation which includes an entrance hallway, lounge, a luxury fitted kitchen/dining room, there is a large family bathroom upstairs and outside at the front there is an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several cars, an integral tandem garage and an enclosed rear garden which is well screened by mature hedging..Highly advised.
• Four bedrooms
• Good location, close to Worth way
• Extended luxury refitted kitchen/ dining room
• Large lounge
• Entrance hallway
• Large refitted bathroom/shower room
• Integral tandem garage
• Extensive driveway for several cars
|Lounge||17'1" x 12'6" (5.2m x 3.8m). |
|Kitchen/dining room||15'9" x 14'9" (4.8m x 4.5m). |
|Bedroom 1||18'1" x 7'7" (5.51m x 2.31m). |
|Bedroom 2||11'10" x 8'10" (3.6m x 2.7m). |
|Bedroom 3||12'2" x 9'6" (3.7m x 2.9m). |
|Bedroom 4||6'7" x 7'3" (2m x 2.2m). |
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45018222.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KCD120156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Crawley Down. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.