3 bedroom detached house for saleHorns Cross, Northiam, East Sussex, TN31
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully renovated 3 bed bungalow
- Sought after semi-rural location
- Private rear gardens with workshop
- Large conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen / breakfast room
- Ample off road parking
Rush, Witt & Wilson are delighted to present this immaculately renovated three bedroom detached cottage style bungalow occupying the semi-rural location of Northiam. The accommodation comprises lounge with multi-fuel burning stove, modernised fitted kitchen which is open to a breakfast room, large conservatory and family bathroom. Outside offers a delightful well stocked rear garden which is laid to lawn and a raised decked terrace, side patio area, detached workshop, separate carport and off road parking for four vehicles. A viewing is considered essential.
Bedroom 1 - 13'7 x 12' -
Bedroom 2 - 12'9 x 11'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'3 x 7'6 -
Reception 1 - 24'3 x 11'5 -
Reception 2 - 13'3 x 12' -
Kitchen - 15'2 x 8'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45018402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.