4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Oak, Hurst Green, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
- Well presented & extended detached home
- 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room
- Summer house, Single garage & driveway
- Short walk to amenities, EPC tba
Exceptionally well presented and extended 4 bedroom detached home set just moments from Hurst Green village centre. Features include a specious entrance hallway, impressive kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room with wood burning stove, four good size bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. A walled garden includes a recently constructed summer house, storage shed and access to a single garage and driveway. Set just s short walk from local amenities including village store, restaurants and primary school. A short drive to a mainline station at Etcthingham providing a frequent and direct service to London Bridge/Charing Cross.
Bedroom 1 - 17'9 x 12' max -
Bedroom 2 - 11'3 x 10'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'3 x 8'5 -
Bedroom 4 - 9'9 x 7'2 -
Reception 1 - 17'8 x 12'2 -
Kitchen - 23'1 x 21'4 max -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45018474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.