2 bedroom terraced house for saleDurlston Drive, North Bersted
- No Forward Chain
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Buy to Let
- Spacious Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating and Ample Storage Space
- Secluded Rear Garden
* No Forward Chain * Ideal First Time Purchase or Buy to Let * This deceptively spacious Terraced House is located within close proximity to a variety of amenities and local schools. The property benefits from two larger than average Bedrooms, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room and a modern fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and ample storage throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a Detached Timber Shed. To the Front is a Driveway which provides off road parking. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation this house has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with a double storage cupboard and door to:
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.58m x 3.96m (21'7 x 13') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace. Radiator. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.96m x 3.33m (13' x 10'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the rear garden and a rear aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access. Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Space for a washing machine, fridge and freezer. Wall mounted oven. Fitted hob with extractor fan over.
First Floor Landing - Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Further doors to deep storage cupboards.
Bedroom One - 5.13m x 3.96m (16'10 x 13') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Deep recess wardrobe space. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.30m x 2.39m (10'10 x 7'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.49m x 1.55m (8'2 x 5'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with a wall mounted shower. Close coupled wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Rear - Secluded easy to maintain garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area providing space for table and chairs. Detached timber shed.
Driveway - Off road parking for one vehicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45018807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.