3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampden Avenue, Beckenham, Kent
- Attractive semi detached house
- Ground floor extension
- Sought after location
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Near Balgowan School
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Character features
- 80ft garden with westerly aspect
Delightful Edwardian semi detached house in a sought after location within a short walk of Balgowan Primary School. Extended in 2014 by the current owners the ground floor now provides an open plan rear reception space with bi-folding doors opening to the rear garden and bespoke solid oak kitchen finished with quartz work surfaces. The bathroom was re-appointed in 2013 with the boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder replaced in 2014. Original character features have been retained including wood frame windows to the front elevation.
Property ref: 121_752_4044470
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45020376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4044470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.