2 bedroom cottage for saleCock & Bell Lane, Long Melford, Sudbury
- Period Cottage with Charm
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Utility Outhouse
QUAINT PERIOD COTTAGE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - Tucked away down a quiet lane is this two bedroom cottage with all the charm you would expect from a village home. Just a stones throw from the hustle and bustle of Long Melford's main street with boutique shops, public houses and popular restaurants
The Accommodation Comprises:
Part glazed entrance door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' ( 3.81m x 2.74m )
Range of bespoke hand crafted base units with open shelving to walls and glazed wall unit, Oak work surfaces, inset butler sink with mixer tap, integrated slim-line dishwasher, space for range style cooker, tiled splash backs, freestanding fridge/freezer included, opening through to inner lobby area.
Inner Lobby Area
Stairs to first floor landing, opening through to lounge area.
Living Room 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
Fireplace with inset multi fuel burner, two recess areas with shelving, useful drop down table, wood flooring with underfloor heating, door to rear courtyard, opening through to playroom/study area.
Playroom/ Study Area 6' 3" x 4' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.40m )
Two radiators, double glazed window to rear aspect.
This room is currently being used as a playroom but would also make a great study area.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.77m )
Feature brick wall to one aspect, Victorian style fireplace, built-in cupboard with shelving, further built in cupboard with hanging rails, exposed floorboards, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.75m )
Radiator, wood flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Wet room style with walk in shower with tiled surround and glazed panel to one side. The shower area benefits from a large overhead shower plus an additional hand held shower head. Low level w/c with concealed cistern, corner wall mounted basin, exposed brick chimney with inset shelving, tiled floor with underfloor heating, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via a wrought iron gate with pathway leading to the entrance door. There is a small garden area to the front which is retained by brick wall.
The property benefits from a courtyard garden to the rear with an area of lawn and paved patio which is ideal for seating. There is a brick outhouse to the rear with power and light connected and plumbing for washing machine and there is a further storage shed.
Please note: There is a pedestrian right of way for neighbouring properties across the rear of the garden for bin removal.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45020442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.