3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Avenue, Eastbourne
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Bathrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Large Driveway & Attractive Gardens
- Sought After Old Town Area
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£310,000
GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£310,000
Spacious & extremely well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the sought after Old Town area. Offering two reception rooms, large kitchen, two bathrooms, large driveway and attractive rear gardens. Viewings strongly recommended.
GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£310,000
Old Town. This spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in the sought after Old Town area. Ideally located close to local shops, good schools, bus routes and a short distance from the main town centre and train station. This property offers extremely well presented and well proportioned accommodation with large driveway to the front. Internally the property comprises of entrance hall with understairs storage, two good sized reception rooms both with fireplaces, large kitchen with utility area and downstairs shower room. Upstairs offers three double bedrooms and family bathroom with separate WC. To the rear is a private sunny garden with seating area and generous lawn. This property would make an ideal family home. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed front door to the side aspect into entrance hall with understairs cupboard and radiator.
Living Room 11' 9" max x 11' 9" plus bay ( 3.58m max x 3.58m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 13' 4" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.06m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 2" x 7' 8" ( 5.54m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed door to the rear.
Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing with airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect.
With WC, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Private and secluded sunny seating area. Extending to garden which is laid to lawn and enclosed by mature shrubs and fencing.
Driveway to the front with space for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45020451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.