3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrittons Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- 3/4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Off-Road Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Close to Village Centre
- Good Links to Bury St Edmunds
This fantastic 3/4 bedroom family home, which is located within the desirable village of Barrow offers off-road parking for two vehicles and is situated close to local convenience stores and the beautiful open countryside. Internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation.
This fabulous family home comprises of a large kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, potential fourth bedroom and spacious lounge. This is complemented on the first floor by three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside, there is off-road parking for two vehicles and a South facing rear garden.
Carpeted stairs rising to the first floor landing, textured ceiling, light fitting, storage heater, telephone point, power point, carpet flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, textured ceiling, light fitting, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to the utility room.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 8" max ( 4.75m x 3.25m max )
Textured ceiling, light fittings, storage heater, television and telephone points, power point, carpet flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect, archway opening to the kitchen/diner.
Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 7' 7" max into recess ( 3.63m x 2.31m max into recess )
Plastered ceiling with inset spotlights, power points, television point, carpet flooring, Velux style window, door opening to the utility room.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 8' 3" max into recess ( 5.71m x 2.51m max into recess )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, fitted double oven and four-ring induction hob with extractor hood over, textured ceiling, light fittings, under-stairs cupboard, power points, storage heater, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC French style external entrance door opening to the rear garden, arch opening to:
Utility Room Area 1
A further range of wall and floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, textured ceiling, light fitting, power points, tiled flooring, door opening to bedroom 4, door opening to:
Utility Room Area 2
Plumbing for washing machine, textured ceiling, light fitting, power points, tiled flooring, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear garden, door opening to the cloakroom.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, light fitting, loft access, storage heater, carpet flooring, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling, light fitting, power point, carpet flooring, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 5" max into recess ( 2.84m x 2.57m max into recess )
Built-in storage cupboard, textured ceiling, light fitting, power points, carpet flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 8" max ( 2.79m x 2.34m max )
Textured ceiling, light fitting, power point, laminate flooring, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, textured ceiling, light fitting, extractor fan, tiled flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance driveway, providing off-road parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, flower beds and external lighting, fully enclosed by fencing.
Proceed out of Bury St Edmunds onto Westley Road in the direction of Little Saxham and Barrow. On entering the village you come to a fork in the road. Turn right and follow the road until you come to Brittons Road on the left hand side where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45020463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.