1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHawkhurst
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- LEVEL WALKING DISTANCE TO THE COLONADE
- REQUIRES SOME GENERAL WORK AND MODERNISATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CRANBROOK SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Single glazed latched front door leading to communal hallway and stairs to upper apartments.
HALLWAY 6' 5" (narrows to 5' 8") x 6' 3" (1.73m x 1.91m) Solid wooden door into hallway with phone intercom to communal entrance. Electric storage heater. Airing cupboard with hot water tank.
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 6' 0" (3.43m x 1.83m) Floor and wall-mounted kitchen units with space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker/oven with tile splash back. Dimplex wall mounted heater. Inset ceiling spot lights. Secondary glazed.
LIVING ROOM 12' 3" (narrows to 11' 3") x 13' 5" (3.73m x 4.09m) Ceiling light and secondary glazed windows to front. 'Dimplex' electric storage heater and electric fire heater. Consumer unit in corner.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 3" x 11' 0" (3.43m x 3.35m) Ceiling light. Dimplex electric storage heater. Single glazed.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 6' 3" (1.91m x 2.21m) Pink 'Ideal Standard' bathroom suite. 'Dimplex' wall-mounted heater and wall mounted cabinet. Tile surround. Glass shelf above sink and chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101114002597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Buswell, Hawkhurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.