3 bedroom terraced house for salePowerscourt Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £200,000
- Open day - 1st of April!
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Large basement
- Upstairs shower room, Downstairs bathroom
- Bay and forecourt
- Gas central heating
*OPEN DAY ON THE 1ST APRIL*
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious well presented bay and forecourt property. The property comprises of lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and a downstairs bathroom with a large basement. To the upstairs 3 double bedrooms and shower room.
*OPEN DAY ON THE 1ST OF APRIL* CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious well presented bay and forecourt property. The property comprises of lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and a downstairs bathroom with a large basement. To the upstairs three double bedrooms and shower room. This property also has a rear enclosed garden. Ideal family home. Please call not to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to rear.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, open fire place, radiator and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, open fire place, 2 radiators.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 11' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, cooker-hood and space for electric oven and gas hob, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and space for fridge/freezer.
Downstairs Bathroom 7' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.94m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, 2 radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator, boiler in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Partly tiled, WC, shower, shower cubicle, Wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel radiator.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, decking area.
Large basement comprising two rooms, able to be used for games room/gym or lounge subject to confirmation, hallway with power, gas mains and skylight window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45021060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.