This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Land for sale

"The Big Club", Church Street, Murton, Co. Durham, SR7

0.88 ac.

Property Description

Commercial information

  • 0.88 acres (0.36 hectares)

Key features

  • Planning Permission
  • Close proximity of Dalton Park Retail Shopping Outlet.
  • Excellent transport links via the A19

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

An interesting opportunity to acquire a plot ripe for residential redevelopment. It is the site of the former "Big Club" and stands upon a site of 0.88 acres approximately, which includes the steward's house. The Local Authority have granted Outline Planning Permission for demolision of the existing buildings and redevelopment of the site for up to fourteen dwellings. The land is situated in a predominantly residential area, in a much improved village, with excellent transport links via the A19 and within close proximity of Dalton Park Retail Shopping Outlet.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
21 October 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference HLS120420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Houghton Le Spring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.