4 bedroom detached house for saleRegency Gardens, Tingley, Wakefield
- Spacious And Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Impressive Four Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Generous Conservatory To The Rear
- Having Lounge And Sitting Room/Dining Room
- En-Suite Bathroom To The Master Bedroom
- Popular And Sought After Location
- EPC Rating = C
An ideal family home this beautiful four bedroom detached property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway with polished wood flooring and contemporary style front entrance door, lounge, kitchen fitted with a range of units with co-ordinating granite worktops and floor tiles and including a gas range cooker, impressive conservatory offering a spacious room with enough space for dining area and sitting area within the conservatory. There is a guest w/c to the ground floor fitted with a modern white three piece suite and a separate sitting room/dining room. A first floor landing provides access to four bedrooms with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes, fitted TV and en-suite bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a timber decked patio area and lawned garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
This well presented property occupies an enviable cul de sac position within a popular location. The property is convenient for access onto the M1 and M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Tingley offers an excellent range of local amenities and well regarded schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45023247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.