3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosemary Avenue, Braintree
Sold STC £270,000
- Ideal Location for Commuters
- Spacious Three Bedroom House
- Walking Distance to Town and Station
- Driveway and Garage
- 100' plus Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
**GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £275,000** Ideal location for commuters, within walking distance to the mainline station and also the town centre.
A spacious three bedroom detached family home comprising; hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, driveway, garage and 100' plus rear garden with summer house to remain.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors leading to;
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace, double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Diner 21' x 11' 6" max ( 6.40m x 3.51m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for cooker, stairs to first floor, pantry, under stair storage, radiator, doors to rear and side, wall mounted boiler.
Access to loft, two storage cupboards, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, engineered wood flooring, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, engineered wood flooring, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, engineered wood flooring.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with plumbed in shower over, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring.
Laid to lawn, driveway parking leading to;
Up and over door, power and light connected, door leading to;
Plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink.
Window to rear, low level WC.
Extremely generous rear garden with large lawn space, mature flower, shrub and tree borders, patio area, gated side access to the front.
Door and window to front, power and lighting connected, tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45027714.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.