2 bedroom flat for saleDorothy Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Desirable Victorian apartment
- Split level accommodation
- Excellent condition throughout with high ceilings and neutral décor
- Planning permission for an extension and roof terrace, subject to freeholder agreement.
- Bright and spacious lounge and dining room
- Large separate kitchen breakfast room
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Moments from St Johns Hill Close to Clapham Junction station
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a beautifully presented apartment, located in a popular residential area just moments from St Johns Hill. The property is in excellent condition throughout and offers well balanced living accommodation. The property boasts tasteful décor throughout with high ceilings, and spacious reception rooms. To the first floor is a spacious lounge dining room and separate kitchen breakfast room which features an extensive range of sleek kitchen units.
Arranged over the second floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also generous built in storage off the floor landing.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and there is planning permission for an extension and roof terrace, subject to freeholder agreement.
Dorothy Road is a convenient five minute walk from Clapham Junction mainline station, St Johns Hill and St Johns Road, where there is an abundance of bustling and vibrant cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45027825.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS160016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.