3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurwood Road, Hersham, WALTON-ON-THAMES, Surrey
- Walking Distance to Village and Green Space
- Stunning Loft conversion
- Modern Glass Conservatory
- Private Allocated parking
- Fully Fitted Tiled Bathroom
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Granite Work Surfaces
- Bi-fold doors to rear
- NHBC guarantee
- Close Walton Mainline Station
LIGHT, BRIGHT, MODERN & CONTEMPORARY. This three bedroom home was built approximately 4 years ago and includes the remaining NHBC GUARANTEE. If you are looking for a low maintenance property offering a contemporary lifestyle, then this property is for you! ALLOCATED PARKING and close to the ever popular HERSHAM VILLAGE and walking distance to Walton Mainline Station offering easy to London Waterloo (28 mins).
The entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom leads to the open plan kitchen/living room. The kitchen has high gloss fronted units, integrated appliances and granite work surfaces. The living space opens into a very contemporary glass room with access to the rear garden. To the first floor are two bedrooms and the luxury fully tiled bathroom and stairs leading to the loft conversion and the master bedroom with velux windows.
Externally the rear garden is artificially lawned with gated access to the allocated parking.
Internal viewings is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the vendors sole agent today.
Property ref: 121_1486_4268986
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45027918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4268986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rochills Ltd, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.