2 bedroom terraced house for saleRockingham Road, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £225,000
- 2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors
- Rear Garden
- Garage + Off Road Parking
- Great Transport Links
- Close to Town Centre & Hospital
- No Upward Chain
A fantastic 2 bedroom terraced property, located within this popular housing development. Boasting close links to the town centre, gardens, off-road parking and a garage, this property is not to be missed! Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this fantastic 2 bedroom mid-terraced house, which offers a large lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, there are front and rear gardens, single garage and off-road parking.
This property is not to be missed, book your viewing today!
Textured and coved ceiling, light fitting, carpet flooring, radiator, power point, carpeted stairs rising to the first floor landing, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Living Room 14' 8" max x 9' 9" into recess ( 4.47m max x 2.97m into recess )
Textured and coved ceiling, carpet flooring, light fitting, electric fireplace with surround, radiator, power point, telephone and television points, double glazed window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 8" max ( 4.06m x 2.95m max )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, light fitting, radiator, power points, under-stairs storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, textured and coved ceiling, double glazed window to the rear aspect, external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Textured and coved ceiling, light fitting, loft access, power points, carpet flooring, doors opening to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" to wardrobe x 9' 3" max ( 3.63m to wardrobe x 2.82m max )
Built-in wardrobes, textured ceiling, light fitting, carpet flooring, radiator, television point, power point, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" into recess and to wardrobe x 8' 8" max ( 3.40m into recess and to wardrobe x 2.64m max )
Built-in wardrobe, built-in cupboard, textured ceiling, light fitting, carpet flooring, radiator, power point, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin and bath with shower over, shaver point, radiator, textured ceiling, vinyl flooring, light fitting, extractor fan.
The front garden is laid to stone with an array of flower and shrub beds and a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is partly laid to lawn with two patio areas, external lighting and water tap, enclosed by fencing. There is also rear access to the garage and parking to the front.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
From The Traverse, turn left onto St Abbygate Street and then right onto Hatters Street. Continue onto Collage Street and take the left onto Westgate Street. Turn right onto Main Water Lane and right again onto Harrison Close. Follow onto Sextons Meadow and then right onto Rockingham Road. Turn left to stay on Rockingham Road and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45028017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.