3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandringham Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Staggered Terrace
- Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
Located on the 'Royal' estate in Stoke Gifford, well placed for all local amenities to include shops, schools, supermarkets, Bristol Parkway Station, MoD, Aviva, UWE and the M4/M5 and M32 motorway networks is this staggered terrace family house.
Located on the 'Royal' estate in Stoke Gifford, well placed for all local amenities to include shops, schools, supermarkets, Bristol Parkway Station, MoD, Aviva, UWE and the M4/M5 and M32 motorway networks is this staggered terrace family house. Well presented accommodation is found throughout the home. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, c.15ft living room and a c.13ft kitchen dining room. To the first floor we find three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally the property benefits from gardens to both the front and rear of the home, the rear garden has a gated rear access leading to the single garage with additional parking in front of the garage. A must see home for any viewing list.
With a door to front, understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen/diner 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
With a double glazed window to front, single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge and freezer, central heating radiator.
Living Room 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to rear, TV aerial socket, ceiling coving, central heating radiator, doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.01m )
Of UPVc construction, double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed doors leading to rear garden.
With stairs from hallway, access to loft, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, TV aerial socket, wooden effect flooring, ceiling coving, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed window to rear, ceiling coving, wooden effect flooring, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
With a double glazed window to rear, wooden effect flooring, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, partial tiling, central heating radiator.
Pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by fencing mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, pathway leading to gated access leading to the garage.
A single garage with up & over door and additional driveway parking in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.