2 bedroom terraced house for saleCanons Brook, Harlow
- Kings Are Pleased To Present This
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Approx 80ft Garden With Rear Access
- Backing Onto Canons Brook Woodlands
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Walking Distance To Hospital & Town Centre
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- EPC Rating D
* Kings Are Pleased To Present This * Two Bedroom Terraced House * Approx 80ft Garden With Rear Access * Backing Onto Canons Brook Woodlands * Modern Kitchen & Shower Room * Walking Distance To Hospital & Town Centre * Double Glazed Throughout * Gas Central Heating * Two Good Size Double Bedrooms * EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall - 3.45m x1.40m (11'04 x4'07) - Stairs to first floor landing, laminated laid wood style floor, single radiator.
Bathroom - 1.55m x 1.52m (5'01 x 5'00) - Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, heated chrome rail, low level W.C, fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, spotlights, tiled floor, wall heater.
Lounge - 4.55m x 3.81m (14'11 x 12'06) - Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, laminated wood style floor, gas feature fireplace with wood surround, coved ceilng, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Kitchen - 3.30m x 1.91m (10'10 x 6'03) - Double glazed window to front aspect, breakfast bar, vinyl flooring, range of wall & base units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer/cooker, extractor hood, spotlights, power points.
First Floor Landing - 1.17m x 0.89m (3'10 x 2'11) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.52m x 3.89m (14'10 x 12'09) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, spotlights, fitted wardrobes, laminate wood flooring, loft hatch, single radiator, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 4.52m x 2.44m (14'10 x 8'00) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, laminated wood style flooring, TV point, power points.
Garden - 24.38mft x 4.88mft (80ft x 16ft) - Mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, rear access, x2 sheds, patio, awning, outside lights, backing onto woodland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45028548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26586359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.