3 bedroom terraced house for saleWensley Crescent, Cantley, Doncaster
Sold STC £70,000
- Three Bedroomed Mid Terraced Home
- Popular Location
- No Chain
- Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Area, Rear Lobby
- Front and Rear Gardens
Property Address: 5 Wensley Crescent, Doncaster, DN4 6QQ
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £75,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
A three Bedroomed mid terraced home in this popular location. Offered to the market with no vendor chain. In need of modernisation with gas central heating and partial double glazing.
Has a front facing wooden door, front facing single glazed window and central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 12' 1" to the recess ( 5.33m x 3.68m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, feature fireplace with gas fire and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
With front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, pantry and laminate flooring.
Utility Area 9' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.91m )
There is an understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring. With a door to the lobby.
Has a side facing unit door and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 9" max to the recess x 13' 1" max ( 3.58m max to the recess x 3.99m max )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" to the recess x 7' 8" ( 3.71m to the recess x 2.34m )
With rear facing window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" max x 8' 8" inc bulkhead ( 2.82m max x 2.64m inc bulkhead )
With front facing window, central heating radiator and bulkhead for the stairs.
With rear facing window. Fitted with a WC and laminate flooring.
With rear facing window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and bath.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn and pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45029040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.