2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDaisy Street, Higher Hillgate, Stockport, Cheshire
- Two Bedroomed, Well Presented
- Period End Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms & Cellar Chambers
- Modern Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Retaining Many Period Features
- Yard & Garden to Rear
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor
- Viewing is Essential to Appreciate the property
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroomed period end terraced house located in close proximity to Stockport town centre and ideal for commuting. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway leading off to living room, reception room two, access to cellar chamber, fitted kitchen with access to patio and rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom suite in white. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed. The property retains many period features and is well presented throughout and viewing is essential to appreciate the property. The property is ideal for first time buyers and investors alike.
Property ref: 121_302_4267865
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45029637.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4267865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.