3 bedroom detached house for saleLimetree Close, Church Village, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- LOW-MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
**IDEAL FAMILY HOME** **CUL DE SAC LOCATION** Allen & Harris are delighted to market this very well presented detached home, situated in Church Village. Within the Ysgol Gyfun Garth Olwg catchment, this property is perfect for a family, with it's great living space and excellent location!
Living accommodation comprises:
En-Suite To Master
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking and a low maintenance rear garden.
Off-road parking to the front of the property. Gated side access, front garden laid to stone chippings. Access to front door.
Entered through double glazed PVCu front door, stairs rising to first floor, power points, door leading to lounge, door leading to:
Sitting Room 16' 3" x 8' ( 4.95m x 2.44m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 2" Max ( 4.06m x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, laid to laminate flooring, radiator, power points, under stairs storage cupboard, fitted electric fire place with feature surround. Access to:
Dining Room 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
Double glazed PVCu french style doors to rear, radiator, power points, laminate flooring. Door leading to:
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Fitted electric oven with gas hobs and cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs and flooring, radiator, power points. Access to:
Utility Room 5' 1" x 4' 10" ( 1.55m x 1.47m )
Double glazed door to side, tiled flooring, space for washing machine, door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising; Low level W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and splash backs, radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft, power points, airing cupboard, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, laid to carpet, radiator, power points, door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, fitted walk-in shower with tiled surround. Vinyl flooring, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed PVCu window to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Vinyl flooring, extractor fan, shaver socket, radiator.
Laid to patio, stone chippings and decking, wooden panelled fencing, feature fish pond, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45030156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.