3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrenos Gardens, Bryncae, Pontyclun
Sold STC £225,000
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CORNER PLOT GARDEN
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- OFF-ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM
- LOUNGE-DINING ROOM
**CORNER PLOT** **MODERN CONDITION THROUGHOUT** Come to view this extended detached bungalow situated on the popular Trenos Gardens Development in Llanharan. Situated on a corner plot with spacious living accommodation, this property is perfect if you're looking to downsize! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Modern Kitchen-Breakfast Room
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking, garage with corner plot front and rear gardens.
Front garden laid to stone chippings, double drive, gated side access, access to front door.
Entered through double glazed PVCu front door, double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, radiator, tiled flooring, glass panelled door leading to:
Lounge-Dining Room 15' 8" Max x 11' 6" ( 4.78m Max x 3.51m )
L-shaped room, double glazed PVCu bow window to front, modern wall mounted electric fire place, radiator, power points, hard wood flooring, door leading to:
Laid to hard wood flooring, access to loft, cloak cupboard, power point, airing cupboard housing gas boiler. Door leading to:
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 19' 2" Max x 17' 2" Max ( 5.84m Max x 5.23m Max )
L-shaped room. Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base soft-closing units. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and double electric oven. Separate island with four ring induction hob and cooker hood over. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted larder, fitted spotlights, tiled flooring, radiators, power points. Double glazed PVCu patio door and windows to side, double glazed PVCu window and french style doors to rear leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 19' 1" x 13' 8" ( 5.82m x 4.17m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" Into Wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.23m Into Wardrobe x 2.97m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.01m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Modern three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with rain effect shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Low level W/C with partially tiled walls surrounding. Tiled flooring, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Corner plot garden laid to patio, stone chippings and lawn. Mature shrubbery and wooden panelled fencing surrounding, feature drystone built walls, feature fish pond, outside tap. Greenhouse and outhouse/workshop to rear, gated side access.
Up and over door, obscure double glazed PVCu door to rear, power point, plumbing available for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45030162.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.