4 bedroom detached house for saleDickens Close, Catcliffe, Rotherham
Sold by Us
- A beautiful extended 4 bed detached home
- Lovely upgraded dining kitchen with granite tops
- Rear extension creating family area/cinema area
- Modern attractive en suite/family bathroom
- Double driveway & single integral garage
- Alarm system
- Fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Rear enclosed tapered garden with pond
- Cul de sac location
- Early internal viewing highly recommended
STUNNING! - Only from an internal viewing of this property can it be fully appreciated. This 4 bedroom detached executive home has been extended to the rear and altered within creating an open plan dining/kitchen with adjoining family area which doubles up as a cinema area as it has a concealed projector screen together with recessed surround sound speakers. Touch pads control the lighting & cinema screen. There are French style doors from here opening up onto the rear enclosed garden with a further pair of French doors from the kitchen area. The kitchen itself is fitted with an attractive & comprehensive range of units with granite worktops,integrated dishwasher & a 5 ring gas hob; with Amtico floor covering continuing into the utility room.
Three of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes & modern en suite facilities to bedroom 1 whilst the family bathroom also has attractive upgraded suite with mood lighting. Double driveway & single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45031074.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041009375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.