3 bedroom terraced house for saleNaples Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Larger than average as built over the passage
- Living room and kitchen on the ground floor
- Yard to the front
- Mostly double glazing and gas fired heating system
- No chain
** NO CHAIN** A stone built terrace house offering three bedroomed accommodation which on the first floor extends over the side passage. This property benefits from mostly uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired heating system. The accommodation is a good size for a family. Inspection recommended.
Situated in the heart of this vibrant area and within reach of all the local amenities stands this stone built terrace house with mostly uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired heating system. The accommodation which is planned over three floors comprises on the ground floor, lounge and fitted kitchen. On the first floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the second floor and further bedroom. This back to back property has a light feel to it and has a private yard to the front. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer.
Convenient location with shops and supermarkets close - by and easily accessible for Bradford City centre and the Infirmary.
From the town centre proceed on White Abbey Road until you reach the first main set of traffic lights, turn left onto B6177 Whetley Lane. Follow the road and take the fourth right into Naples Street where the property will be seen on the left hand side of the road marked by our Dacre, Son & Hartley 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.