4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHowden Green, Howden Le Wear, Crook, DL15
Under Offer £199,950
- A truly superb modern four bed property
- Impressive accommodation to three floors
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Large dining kitchen, snug and wc, super first floor lounge
- Four double bedrooms, two en suites, family bathroom
- Excellent plot with attractive gardens, double driveway and garage
A truly superb modern property, with impressive accommodation to three floors and immaculately presented throughout.
Living space includes an entrance hall, large dining kitchen, snug and wc to the ground floor and personal door to the garage. To the first floor are the large lounge, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. A vaulted ceilinged landing on the second floor leads onto the master suite, which is a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room/wc. There is also a further double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room/wc.
Externally, the property boasts an excellent plot with attractive gardens to three sides, not overlooked to the rear, double width driveway and an integral garage.
Boasting uPVC double glazing and gas central heating and with the benefit of an NHBC warranty, this fine family home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45031398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO160219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.