1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNeath Court, Northumberland Road, Kent, Maidstone, Kent, ME15
Under Offer £145,000
- Completely Refurbished 1 bed flat with new Bathroom Suite, Kitchen and Carpets
- Allocated car parking space at rear of property
- Communal garden at rear
- Short walk to local shops and amenities, short drive to large supermarket
- Bus stop is very close for buses into maidstone town cent
- Large under stairs cupboard for storage and fitted wardrobe in bedroom
- Close to Mote Park
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom ground floor flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation, which has been refurbished throughout, is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and a well appointed bedroom.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45034239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zb7-2l2w. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.