4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Road, Cold Meece, Stone, ST15
Under Offer £249,950
- Excellent schools in the catchment area
- Convenient rural location, with easy access to the M6
- Quiet road with pleasant nieghbours
- The alarm system and street light in the road at the front of the property gives security
- Large kitchen/diner and separate utility and ground floor toilet with wash basin
- Large conservatory. Summer house at the bottom of the garden are a pleasure
- The covered carport over the rear door and side door to the garage is useful
- The separate shower room is excellent. Also the separate toilet with wash basin
- For anyone who likes gardening there is a two year old 8 x 12 greenhouse.
- We have been very happy here for the last 21 years, but getting on a bit, require something smaller
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45034257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m7j-8ev4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.