4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Avenue, Farnham, Surrey
Under Offer £450,000
- Detached home with scope to improve
- Double reception room with woodburner
- Kitchen overlooking the rear garden
- Study/playroom, cloakroom and utility room
- Four double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garden with off street parking
- Detached garage, greenhouse and timber shed
There is a study/playroom to the front of the property and a through reception room with a door to the rear garden. The kitchen looks out on the garden and has a door to the store room and then through to the utility and garden. On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Potential now exists to renovate the property to create a modern family home. No onward chain. EPC:E.
South Avenue is a great location for those wanting to be close to Farnham town centre, and is conveniently located just over 2 miles from the mainline station, with regular trains to London Waterloo. Historic Farnham Park is within a short distance and provides a pleasant pedestrian route into the town centre. The Georgian town of Farnham has an excellent range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities including Sainsbury's, Waitrose, a Leisure Centre and good choice of schools in the area. Communications are first class making this an attractive location for commuters. The A31/A3 and A331/M3 provide links to London and the south coast.
At the front of the house is an area of lawn and a separate gravelled garden. The rear garden is stocked with established shrubs, a lawn bordered by wooden sleepers and there is a paved patio across the back. A timber shed and garage provide additional storage and there is a small detached garage to the side. Off street parking for several cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45038526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRN160132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.