6 bedroom detached house for saleWater Lane, Cobham
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Four further bedroom suites
- Bespoke kitchen/breakfast/family room fitted with stonework surfaces
- Double aspect reception room with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Stone surround fireplaces in the dining and reception room
- Media room complete with Apple music system and power and wiring for a projector
- Music system to all major reception rooms and master suite
- Landscaped gardens overlooked by feature terrace
- Detached double garage
- EPC - B.
Winstanley House is situated Cobham's popular and leafy Water Lane and offers a rare chance to buy a property of this scale and quality in the heart of Cobham.
The reception rooms lead off the impressive hallway and features a double aspect reception room with bi-fold doors to the garden and doors to the dining room which can also be accessed from the hallway. Both the reception room and dining room have stone surround fireplaces. The bespoke kitchen/breakfast/family room is fitted with stonework surfaces, Miele appliances and refrigeration equipment. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a study, utility room and guest cloakroom.
The first floor features four bedroom suites with the master bedroom have an en suite bathroom and a dressing room. The second floor has a fifth en suite bedroom and a media room complete with Apple music system and power and wiring for a projector.
The house has been finished to a very high standard and has underfloor heating to the ground and first floors, programmable lighting control system, a mixture of Villeroy and Boch, Hansgrohe sanitaryware and vanity units. A music system to all major reception rooms and master suite.
Nearby, Cobham village centre offers an excellent selection of local shops and boutiques, a Waitrose supermarket, wine bars, cafs and restaurants. Leisure pursuits can be easily reached, including several golf courses, a fitness centre, tennis, cricket and rugby clubs. Water Lane is conveniently located within easy reach of both Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station with frequent direct services to Waterloo and the A3 junction providing routes into London and the M25 with links to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. The excellent private and state schooling in the area includes the nearby Reeds School, and also Danes Hill in Oxshott and the ACS International School.
Externally, the Indian sandstone terrace overlooks landscaped gardens, whilst to the front of the property the block paved drive allows ample room for visitor parking.
Winstanley House is situated on Cobham's popular and leafy Water Lane and offers a rare chance to buy a property of this scale and quality in the heart of Cobham
Details for property ID 14341 supplied to Rightmove on 18/11/16 at 12:45 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45043977.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.