2 bedroom property for saleFerndale Avenue, South Shore, Blackpool, FY4 3JB
- Quiet Location, handy for Schools, Supermarkets and Public Transport
- Large, Airy Lounge with Window Seat and Wood-burning Stove
- New Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Newly Renovated Kitchen
- Modern Tiled Bathroom with Freestanding Bath and large Shower Cubicle
- Solid Oak and Pine Floors
- Underfloor Insulation
- Driveway for 2 cars, and Garage as well as on-street parking
- Large, Mature Garden with Blooms for every Season
Settled are pleased to bring to the market this lovely detached, period property. This property is within walking distance to many local amenities including shops, leisure facilities, schools and local transport links. The current owners have completed re-wiring, updating of water piping, damp-proofing, the addition of insulation and the installation of gas central heating and double glazing throughout, as well as new kitchen units and flooring and a new bathroom, whilst retaining many period features. For sale without a chain, this property is truly ready to move in to.
Briefly comprising a lounge, kitchen/diner and integral garage to the ground floor and to the first floor, 2 good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The spacious lounge has a solid oak floor and door, and wood skirting. It also has a wood burner with a brick chimney breast. A feature window seat adds to the character and enjoyment of this room.
In the kitchen/diner, an extensive range of matching wall and base units can be found with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. There is room for all necessary appliances and a dining table. The garage can be accessed directly from the kitchen and stairs lead to the first floor.
To the first floor, both bedrooms are good sized doubles with solid wooden flooring and built-in storage. The family bathroom has been tastefully fitted with a 4 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash basin, roll top free standing bath and enclosed shower cubicle.
Externally the front garden features mature borders and a driveway for 2-3 cars leading to the integrated garage.
We would recommend viewing this property to appreciate the quality and space on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.