2 bedroom retirement property for saleMayford Grange, 99 Westfield Road, Woking, GU22
- Highly Desirable Retirement Village
- Two Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite Wet Room
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Underfloor Heating
- Communal Grounds And Facilities
- South-Facing Situation
An exclusive retirement apartment for the over 65's amidst private attractive communal grounds with clubhouse facilities and care services in this lifestyle care village in rural Mayford between Woking and Guildford. The apartment offers two bedrooms, two bath/wet room accommodation which also features an impressive living/dining and fully equipped kitchen. The apartment overlooks and has access to communal ground to the rear and is south-facing. There are numerous additional benefits which include full on site professional estate management, upkeep and maintenance to exterior of buildings and grounds, membership of clubhouse exclusive to residents and their guests, external decorating, external window cleaning, mini bus for local trips and emergency call and monitoring system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45044298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.