2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Street, Dorking
Sold STC £350,000
- Character features
- Over 1200 sq ft including the roof terrace
- Two large double bedrooms
- Walking distance to shops and train stations
- Roof terrace
- Two bathrooms
- NEW carpets
- NEW 125 year lease
- NEW fully fitted kitchen
- No chain
Enjoying an enviable position in the heart of Dorking Town Centre is this exclusive development of 4 recently refurbished apartments, all with a secure telephone entry system, vacant possession, no onward chain and brand new leases of 125 years remaining.
Each apartment is individual in design and layout and The Penthouse comprises of the following;
- Two double bedrooms with a newly fitted en suite bathroom to the master and a separate family shower room for guests.
- Double aspect lounge with exposed brickwork and access to the private terrace.
- Newly fitted kitchen with granite work tops, breakfast bar and a selection of built in appliances.
- Feature beams throughout the apartment.
- A private trellis-enclosed terrace with artificial lawn.
- The apartment comes with a new 125 year lease - full information is available upon request.
Dorking town offers a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational amenities with facilities for the commuter from one of three railway stations. Dorking railway station (London Victoria and London Waterloo in approximately 50 minutes) being within close proximity (1 mile). The M25 is accessed seven miles north equidistant via the A24 to Leatherhead Junction 9 or the A25 to Reigate Junction 8. The general area is famous for its outstanding countryside including Ranmore and Box Hill (National Trust) - ideal for the walking and riding enthusiast, plus the Denbies Estate (England’s largest vineyard).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6567783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.