4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLavant Down Road, Lavant PO18
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Views across Goodwood to the South Downs
- 4 Double Bedrooms (One Ground Floor)
- 2 En Suites (One Ground Floor) plus Family Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Cavity Wall Insulation
Tucked away in this cul-de-sac location boasting views across Goodwood and South Downs to the rear is this extended, semi-detached property which has a two storey extension to the rear and offers versatile living accommodation throughout. The accommodation currently comprises of four double bedrooms, master bedroom to the first floor with en-suite and further double bedroom to the ground floor with en-suite. Bedroom two to the first floor also has a kitchenette. There is also a large loft space with ladder and there is a family bathroom to the first floor. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and rear reception room. Outside there is a landscaped rear garden and timber storage shed. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45044856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7231500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteheads, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.