3 bedroom cottage for salePlaisters Lane, Sutton Poyntz, Weymouth
Sold STC £350,000
- Stunning Location In Sutton Poyntz
- Front Rear & Side Gardens
- Beautiful Character Features
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
SUTTON POYNTZ; This stunning cottage built in the 1850's is beautifully presented throughout and offers front side and rear private gardens, the property oozes character with exposed wood beams and open fire places whilst having all the modern luxuries. Please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market a rare opportunity to purchase a character cottage in the exclusive area of Sutton Poyntz, the property is full of character with exposed wood beams and open fire place, this house also boast off road parking and a garage, kitchen/diner and separate utility room, cloakroom, living room, conservatory, three bedrooms one with walk in wardrobe, family bathroom, front rear and side private gardens and is extended at the rear. the original cottage was believed to be built in the mid eighteen hundreds and still shows off some original features. It also has a large workshop at the rear of the garden which can be used for many different things as it has power and lighting. we are expecting a huge demand for this property so call now to ensure you don't miss this exciting opportunity.
Door to side. Single glazed window to side. Tiled flooring. Shoe space.
Single glazed door to side. Single glazed window to side. Radiator. Wood flooring. Space under stairs.
Single glazed window to side. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled. Heated towel rail.
Lounge 15' 9" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.80m Max x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the side and window to the front. Feature stone open fire place. Spot lights. Wood beam ceiling. Wood flooring. TV point. Radiator.
Kitchen/diner 20' 1" x 7' 11" ( 6.12m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side. Single glazed window to rear. Door to utility. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Tiling. Stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker-hood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Sky light.
Utility Room 10' 6" x 6' 1" ( 3.20m x 1.85m )
Single glazed window to side. Door to conservatory. Wall/base cupboards with work surfaces over. Plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink.
Conservatory 14' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.27m Max x 2.95m Max )
UPVC Double glazed windows to rear, side and roof, brick built base. Tiled flooring. Power. Lights. Radiator. Doors to rear garden.
Stairs from hall. Stairs to hall. Loft access. Wood flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 4.04m Max x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed window to side and front. Radiator. TV point. Carpet. door to walk in wardrobe.
Walk In Wardrobe 6' 1" x 6' 10" ( 1.85m x 2.08m )
Window to side. handing space.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear and side. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear. Two x built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Double glazed window to rear. Heated towel rail. Bath with shower over. Vanity with low level WC. Part tiling. Extractor fan. Airing cupboard.
Laid to lawn. Flower beds. Private fully enclosed. Patio area. Raised deck area. Hedge & wall surround. side access.
Garage 22' 11" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 6.99m Max x 2.51m Max )
Single glazed window to side. Door to side. Up & over doors. Power. Light.
Two cars on drive.
Workshop 29' 1" x 9' 5" ( 8.86m x 2.87m )
Brick built to the rear of the garden. Double glazed windows to front & side. Power. Door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45044979.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.